I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

mari minum

mari minum

Nov 12, 2007

Back to the green

after a very long time, i started to playing golf again. today, i am going to the driving range,instead to playing at the course to check again my swing, ball accuracy, and the distance of the ball..for about 5 months, i've never been to the golf course, even the driving range.so busy maa with the study, and lack of money..

but today is my happy day, when the ball i hit fly straight, going up and down, and fly to the distance i needed..sometimes, i hit the ball topl, and just run a few meters from me.so shame with my friends, since they know me as a good golfer(perasan sendiri je ni)..

anyway, today's hit is an instant preparation for the coming tournament, which will be held on 29th november(taktau la dapat join ke tak..nak tgk my father kat IJN)..dengar citer, tournament tu antara cadet's officer je, inter skuadron..cambest je kan.leh gak dapat hadiah kalau menang..haha..

ape2 pun, aku takleh nak eager sangat untuk main kat tournament tu,since aku nye paper pun tak habis lagi.1 down, 4 to go..dah la jarak terlalu dekat, terlalu hampir..gile punye pejabat pendaftar, setkan tarikh exam course aku camtu..hampeh..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whew!! men golf tuuuuuuuu..

ArMs' said...

hehe..biasa2 aja..bukan pro pun..handicap pun masih banyak..hahaha