I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

mari minum

mari minum

Nov 2, 2007

i'm sick


it's been a month where i didn't falling sick.got a flu and cough for about a week, and now, i am feeling so weak, my body shaking all the time, and the time i write this entry, my head feel so hurt(like pening2 lalat).

i do take the medication last night and this morning, but it's still not recover yet.i ask my house mate to buy some PCM's, and he did. but that pills get my intention, minutes after i eat it.from my observation over the pack of that PCM's i found that some of the pills i eat was not an original one.
just compared with the other 2 pills which i take last night, the next 2 i take in the morning is not the same.and the packet shown typed with quality assured, by gsk.what is the gsk actually??i just need the PCM's from the legal sources.

maybe i could be wrong.but i overcome with this problem, since i has visit the health booth(a very long time ago).that spokesman has explain to me how to determine between the fake and the original one. but, what should i do.that pills has been taken, and neither i know it was fake or not.arghhh..what should i do?? from the spokesman(a guy that explain to me about that PCM's), if we take the fake pills, means the illegal medication, it could spoilt our liver and heart.sorry, i really don't know about this medical statement, since i am the engineering student.

God, i need to recover very soon,i have to study for my paper, this coming Thursday. I am feeling so weak, 'tiada selera makan'(haven't take a lunch yet),got a headache(maybe could cause me a migrain...please..i need to recover from this kind of illnesses...huhu

this could be an original one

is this the fake one????

3 comments:

Liyana Jaafar said...

hey, get well soon n good luck for ur exam~!

neways, buy medicines only from recognized pharmacies to hinder u from buying fake ones alright!

amaleenamalek said...

sick?? huu. rajen sgt stdy kot.. gege. xD eyt, mcm best je gambar tgh tdo tu. nyenyak sungguh. mcm baby besar. ngahaha. xD

ArMs' said...

thanks a lot ladies..i'm getting better right now.anyway, dah dapat pun stock ubat yang betul.my cousin bagi.siap dengan pain killer lagi.huhu.

to eenasan, tak rajin pun study..malas je rasenye..gaye tido dalam kesakitan.strong headache arr..and that pink comforter betul2 comfort utk tido..hehe