I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

mari minum

mari minum

Nov 16, 2007

This is the end of our story

in a mean time, i have no answer for all of this nonsense.. since we're in the two-different world, i hope, the decision i made, is worth for you. i have to go back in my own world, where i didn't fall in love with anybody. where the happiness begin, and finally become worst than i expected.

through the love and kindhearted from you, i gain something new. it is a talk of passion, similarity to each other, and the love which endlessly.. despite of being of love by you, world is keep telling me that you're the one i am searching before.but, what has happen nowadays?

there is no obligation on my decision to keep you away from my heart.i need to help myself to my real world, to my ambition, to where i keep myself into. I'm sick with myself, sick of everything.in the middle of time, please leave me alone.i need to recover from everything which has burden myself, which has let myself to the worst. things happen again.things is getting worst.not much can i say about us.there is all about my heart.this is all happen to me.not for you..it's happen on my side.you're not feeling anything, and u can say anything u wanted to.but, how do i?

i keep myself into your love, into the mystery of our love.i just want to keep myself calm, calm from everything.i need someone to talk to, but where are you?? i want to share everything with you, but where are you??? arghhh...it just a day dreaming.. there is no intention from you anymore..

for the time being, please leave me alone. do whatever you gonna do.. please stop talking about love with me, i'll not take in part..i am so frustrated with the love i gain for about a years, and this is the end of our love story...sorry for everything..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no comment!! ^_~

-LyS- said...

wow..sounds serious