I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

mari minum

mari minum

Jun 24, 2008

halo there

sorry for a long time i'm not updated my blog.. actually, i'm off to Muar now, for some training at Maktab Teknik PDRM, bakri, muar...(i've to assist my engineer to teach students(police personnel) from terengganu to learn about windows vista and office 2007)

ehmm.last weekend i went to silver jubilee celebration for my school, MRSM Terendak..got a few photo's to share..but i need time to upload since i have to go outstation until this friday..

for those who is waiting for the pic's, i hope that i can fulfil your wish by next week..

last but not least, i am so enjoying my last weekend with my old schoolmates...you guys are still rock.. words from my friends.. " friends till the end of the life"

0 comments: