I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

mari minum

mari minum

Jun 17, 2008

TIRED..

At 6.30 AM, follow my officemates and go to the Ministry Of Transport, Putrajaya.. to configure and setup their new notebook. Breakfast, "nasi lemak RM 1" and teh tarik RM 1 too..so cheap..haha..

at 2.00 pm, we going back to sri damansara..avoid heavy traffic jam at LDP. then i rush to Ampang for a little discussion with my golfing advisor. back home(sri damansara) at 5.15pm.. caught in traffic jam at MRR2..waaaaaaaaaaa.....

safely arrived at home by 6.30pm.. tired..hungry...what i am going to do tonight?? tomorrow morning, send my car for service at Mutiara Damansara, and heading to Putrajaya again with my teammates.

Photobucket

my dear car, i'll send you to "car's doctor" and they will examine and fix your problem okay.. and they will do some good service on you.. be my good ride ok..


Photobucket

haha..sempat lagi aku menempek gmbr2 sticker yg ade kat my car..

1 comments:

is150 said...

bangga aku nampak stiker Terendak kat kete ko